{MAP01} Acerbus

Moderator: TGRDM3 Team

Tiger
Developer
Developer

{MAP01} Acerbus

Post by Tiger »

Here is another map that I have recently been sketching on since the past few days. This map is designed to use more of the 3D objects a bit more as opposed to NoirLust. I believe this map has shown me that I need to do several layers when working on the Final Working Draft. For example, a dedicated page for the top most sectors, another page for the middle, and another sheet for the lowest sector. Anyways, here it is:
Spoiler: Deeper Information about Acerbus
Spoiler: Screenshots since Revision 686
Download
  • r695 Modified
    • Only designed for testing and viewing the map layout
Last edited by Tiger on Fri May 23, 2014 18:06, edited 4 times in total.
Nicholas 'Tiger' Gautier
Tiger
Developer
Developer

Re: {DM1_001} Acerbus

Post by Tiger »

I've included a download to a modified version of Acerbus for testing the layout of the map. Keep in mind, there is no weapons or any textures (aside from avoiding HOM's) and includes only a Player1 Start. Currently, this download is only designed for viewing the map and allowing those to critique and share feedback over the general flow of the map layout.

Modified:
  • To avoid Hall of Mirrors when testing, textures where defined within the virtual world.
Side note, I fear that this map is rather too small but I am not exactly sure. keeping in mind that this map should house at maximum of eight players, does anyone else have any opinions about the overall size of the map?
Nicholas 'Tiger' Gautier

Return to “Maps”