Moderators: Xaser, Dr_Nostromo

enderkevin13

Is the game still in development?

Post by enderkevin13 »

???
Cage

Re: Is the game still in development?

Post by Cage »

The project is on indefinite hiatus, however me and Xaser are still very interested in working on it.

Besides my own game project and paid work I have to do, I've decided to focus on a single Doom project (Supplice) instead of trying to do two at once and making the progress super slow - I'm working mainly on Supplice right now and this year I think I can safely say I made more progress on the graphics than in the last two years. I hope to pick up Hacx2.0 back in 2017, focusing on finishing the new monster sprites - IMO the old, ugly sprites are the biggest turn-off for people potentially interested in mapping for this - I'm not sure if those are present in the public build, but we already have new and finished sprites for the Android, Buzzer, Thorn Thing, Mechamaniac and the player sprite as well.

So keep your fingers crossed. Doom needs a cyberpunk epic.
cybdmn

Re: Is the game still in development?

Post by cybdmn »

I am still interested, and made a complete restart of my map. At the moment i have to learn how to use these PolyObject stuff, if i will use swinging doors. They fit far better into my buildings than the classic doors.

Return to “Hacx Development”