How often do you visit this site?

Stuff you want Bio to see. [Home]

Moderator: BioHazard

BioHazard

How often do you visit this site?

Post by BioHazard »

Recap:
BioHazard wrote:I'm just curious wether I'm putting all this effort into this site for an infinitely tiny audience.

What could I do to encourage people to come back often?
Etsuko wrote:You need a parade of ty-die clowns to dance around and pass out free T-shirts \o/ !! Besides that... maybe some food? :\

Seriously though, just give it some time and advertise like pokemon.
TheDarkArchon wrote:Also, make more programs (Especially WADDiff. If that idea doesn't sound brilliant then what does?)
BioHazard wrote:Well, I'm running into problems with WADDiff, I need someone to bounce ideas off of.
Guess who LOL? wrote:Write a doom editing program along the lines of wintex and i'll be here more times than zdoom.org
TheDarkArchon wrote:Nice try, Mike.

(Try's to count the amount of times that's been requested: Stops after running out of finger to count on. And toes)
MasterOFDeath wrote:I'm here every day
QBasicer wrote:I grow tired of trying to reach you, you aren't around all that often on IRC, so I come here as a last resort.
BioHazard wrote:Well, I think our main problem is you are in a timezone far enough away to cause problems. I see you on the IRC and I try to say something, but you never respond. I know it's like that with you too and I'm sorry. Um, what time zone are you in and what time are you on the IRC? I'll try my best to be there.

Do you not have some sort of IM software? It would be much more effective to persue communications in this manner. I'm interested in what we could come up with together.
QBasicer wrote:I'm in ADT (UTC +3), not to be confused with AST (UTC +4), we have daylight savings.

I work from 8-4 just about every day, not home till 5, do stuff till 6-7, then I'm sometimes on the computer. Mostly I say that I am on from 8-10, or somewhere there abouts.
QBasicer wrote:I use MSN (Sorry for double post), AIM, Yahoo, IRC, and ICQ. (Trillian), sometimes.

MSN autosigns me in, so I'm on that the most.
BioHazard wrote:Well, find me on AIM with "ZDBioHazard", Yahoo with "ZD_BioHazard", ICQ with "216738166" or Skype with "ZDBioHazard" (although I'm almost never on Skype).
Cutman wrote:I only come here to check if ZDL is updated
MasterOFDeath wrote:There is an IM program called Skype?
BioHazard wrote:Yes, It's a free internet telephony application. It lets you actually talk to anyone in the world for free. Cool stuff...
MasterOFDeath wrote:yeah MSN and yahoo and AIM can all also handle voice communication. Lets also not forget good 'ol teamspeak.
BioHazard wrote:The cool thing about Skype is you can call a regular phone and a regular phone can call you.
MasterOFDeath wrote:yes but I hate phones. *loves his headset*
BlazingPhoenix

Post by BlazingPhoenix »

heh, remember when I surprised you on ICQ? ;)
BioHazard

Post by BioHazard »

Ugh. Yes...
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

KOF: Most. Pointless. Post. EVER!
DoomRater

Post by DoomRater »

I ma like barely ever here.

Return to “Bio's Site-Place”