(ECWolf) Newb Question

Advanced Wolfenstein 3D source port based upon Wolf4SDL and ZDoom.
[Home] [Download] [HG builds (Win)] [HG builds (Mac)] [Wiki] [Repo]

Moderator: Blzut3

TheGreatBulzome

(ECWolf) Newb Question

Post by TheGreatBulzome »

First off, I love ECWolf. It's so much nicer than trying to play the broken Steam version of Wolfenstein 3D.

After trying ECWolf for a bit, I started messing with the options. Now, the status bar has suddenly disappeared from the game. The only way I can see the status is by pressing TAB. How can I change this? I want the status to always be displayed, as it was in the vanilla game. When I first started using ECWolf, I could've sworn that the status was always shown. But I messed around in the options and I don't know which options I changed. Can someone point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Re: (ECWolf) Newb Question

Post by Enjay »

Try pressing the "-" (minus) key; the one on the top row of the main keyboard should work. Not sure about the one on the number keypad. The "+" (plus) key changes things the other way.

There is also the "Screen size" slider in the display options that does the same thing.
Blzut3
Developer
Developer

Re: (ECWolf) Newb Question

Post by Blzut3 »

You probably saw "screen size" not set to max and bumped it up which gets rid of the status bar. Had to artificially limit that slider on the Super 3D Noah's Ark Steam release because people kept doing that. ;)

As Enjay said, the plus and minus keys also change this setting.

Return to “ECWolf”