Rex's Grab Bag ....

Moderators: Rex Claussen, Persecution Complex Team - Paranoid, Phobos Directive Team

Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Rex's Grab Bag ....

Post by Rex Claussen »

While the two of you may believe that I have given myself to wine, women, and song [I wish!] I have been laboring away. And not under any misconceptions, mind you. [Ah, well, I decided to give the literary allusion a try, but it has evidently escaped both of you. Heh.]

So in what endeavors have I been so industriously engaged, you ask? For starters, I have pretty much completed the geometry for Map06 of Rampage-M, and have started on the puzzles and gameplay. A brand-spanking new enemy is being developed for the map, tentatively named The Wurm. It looks awesome. Trust me.

Next, I have put some more work into Temple of the Ancients: Redux. No new screenshots yet, but I have been liberally adding 3D architecture, including a very cool and complex stone & iron cross.

Finally, I have resumed reviewing DooM mods. My newest one is of Escape the Cavern for DooM2.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Re: Rex's Grab Bag ....

Post by Rex Claussen »

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, but I've added some cool new skyboxes.

I'm on the hunt for some models in md3 or md2 format of wooden or metal crosses and pine trees with and without snow. If anyone can send me a link I'd appreciate it. So far, Google has not been my friend.

Return to “News”