Obligatory ...uh .... Update. Or Something

Moderators: Rex Claussen, Persecution Complex Team - Paranoid, Phobos Directive Team

Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Obligatory ...uh .... Update. Or Something

Post by Rex Claussen »

You hear that? The thunderous racket that is deafening in its intensity? That's the sound of the cruel, unforgiving hooves of Real Life trampling me afoot. The months of February & March were incredibly demanding for me, both professionally and personally. April has been somewhat better, and as a result I have some progress to report:
  • 1. I have done some mapping for Map09 of Temple of the Ancients: Redux, and the map appears to be approaching completion. I'll post some pictures when I have a chance.
    2. Enjay has given me some very cool models for use in ToTA:R, and I'll try to include them when I take the screen pics.
    3. I heard back from DBT, who will hopefully be able to jump in and do the new weapons and enemies for ToTA:R.
    4. Jeff Ligda has created some very nice tunes for ToTA:R and for Paranoiac.
    5. I have completed mapping for Map02 of Rampage M. Next, I'll be putting in the gameplay elements and the artists will be doing the art pass on the map.
    6. As a proof of concept for Map02 of Rampage M I had first created the map in ZDooM. I will check to see if the ZDooM map can be released to idgames, in which case the two of you can have a preview of the map as it has been developed for Rampage M.
And, oh yes, ToTA:R is now officially planned as a 10-map set. Maps 6-8 are snow-themed maps, and Maps 9-10 are water-themed maps. Map 6 is 100% complete, Map 7 is 85% complete, and Map 9 is 80% complete. Maps 8 & 10, sadly, are languishing as place-holders in the wad. But not to worry. Development shall proceed forthwith.

Return to “News”