- 1. I have done some mapping for Map09 of Temple of the Ancients: Redux, and the map appears to be approaching completion. I'll post some pictures when I have a chance.
2. Enjay has given me some very cool models for use in ToTA:R, and I'll try to include them when I take the screen pics.
3. I heard back from DBT, who will hopefully be able to jump in and do the new weapons and enemies for ToTA:R.
4. Jeff Ligda has created some very nice tunes for ToTA:R and for Paranoiac.
5. I have completed mapping for Map02 of Rampage M. Next, I'll be putting in the gameplay elements and the artists will be doing the art pass on the map.
6. As a proof of concept for Map02 of Rampage M I had first created the map in ZDooM. I will check to see if the ZDooM map can be released to idgames, in which case the two of you can have a preview of the map as it has been developed for Rampage M.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Rex Claussen
- Posts: 2416
- Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 18:36
You hear that? The thunderous racket that is deafening in its intensity? That's the sound of the cruel, unforgiving hooves of Real Life trampling me afoot. The months of February & March were incredibly demanding for me, both professionally and personally. April has been somewhat better, and as a result I have some progress to report: