Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow ....

Moderators: Rex Claussen, Persecution Complex Team - Paranoid, Phobos Directive Team

Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow ....

Post by Rex Claussen »

.... creeps in this petty pace from day to day to the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death ......
....... it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

All you fans of the Bard have indubitably gleaned the reference as Macbeth's infamous soliloquy when he is contemplating the death of Lady Macbeth. And so you ask: "What, pray tell, does this have anything to do with why I visited this web-page?" Frankly, my gentle reader, I am at a loss to answer that question, aside from the fact that I like to use the word "idiot" a lot. But levity aside ....

Paranoiac has become like a runaway train. It started out being a 5-map expansion pack for Paranoid, but has grown to being a 14-map pack with 2 hubs and 2 secret maps. Not to mention new graphics, many new models, at least 2 new weapons, and several new enemies. Yes, the project occasionally limps along in the absence of its 2 key member - DBThanatos and Enjay. But others (such as Eruanna and Kappes Buur) are rallying around to help solve the multitude of (mostly minor) problems that a project of this scope invariably engenders. And lets not forget Jeff Ligda, who continues to spin his musical magic for the game. So keep the faith - the flag yet waves, and the ship shall steam into port (at an as-yet indeterminate date & time).

Return to “News”