Paranoiac Release ....

Moderators: Rex Claussen, Persecution Complex Team - Paranoid, Phobos Directive Team

Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Paranoiac Release ....

Post by Rex Claussen »

.... forthcoming, at a yet-to-be-announced date.

Whaaaat? You were expecting something else, maybe? It is, after all, April the First.

Speaking of April the First, it was virtually exactly six years ago that Paranoid was released. March 31, 2010, to be exact. But because it was released/announced on Eastern Standard Time (USA), many readers in Asia, Europe, etc. only saw it on April 1, and assumed it was an April Fool's joke.

While this message has overtones of an April Fool's joke, there is some truth to the announcement above. I have embarked on the final map, which is the last in the Xen hub, and which will culminate the adventures of Rolf Bellmer, your humble character as you navigate the pitfalls of the Black Mesa facility & Xen. Once I'm done with mapping and internal testing, the game will go out for beta-testing. There are a few issues I still need to resolve, and the beta-testers may be called upon to help sort things out. But the heavy lifting will have been done by then. Downhill ride from there. Stay tuned, the two of you.

Oh, and I plan to release some screen pics soon.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Re: Paranoiac Release ....

Post by Rachael »

This is awesome! :) I am so glad it is getting closer!
Tiger
Developer
Developer

Post by Tiger »

Awesome! I'm looking forward to trying this out!
Nicholas 'Tiger' Gautier
Davitch
Phobos Directive

Post by Davitch »

Sweet!!

Return to “News”