MORE ECWolf Conversions! 3 classic level sets!

For released projects. Completed or in progress as long as something is playable.
AstroCreep

MORE ECWolf Conversions! 3 classic level sets!

Post by AstroCreep »

Well, it's been a minute. Things have been a little busy here on my end, but not to worry, I'm still cranking out these mods! Noahpak is about 2 levels from being finished, but in the meantime, here are 3 classic level sets to hold you guys over!

CONFLICT IN THE FATHERLAND
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD

THE RENOVATION
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD

WOLFBEL
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD
david_a00

Re: MORE ECWolf Conversions! 3 classic level sets!

Post by david_a00 »

Thank you for packaging these old mods for ECWolf! They are extremely useful for a project I'm working on. I need to find as many 'vanilla' Wolf 3D maps as possible (preferably with no new enemies / textures / etc).

Renovation Map 21 (The Void) is confusing me, though. It uses a couple of door types (96 and 97) that need a key that there's no way to get in Wolfenstein (id apparently left the tile types around but took out the actual key type). There are also 11 unknown things, all of which are buried inside of walls. I tried opening the level in WDC but it doesn't know what they are. If your comment is correct, this level set was created long before the source was released, so I'm not sure what to make of this.
Sigma64

Post by Sigma64 »

The map editor for Wolf3D of the day, MapEdit, had "Comment" tiles on plane 2, so you could add comments to your maps. That's probably what these are.
-The Ever Psyched Sigma64
Master O

Post by Master O »

AstroCreep wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2016 18:59 Well, it's been a minute. Things have been a little busy here on my end, but not to worry, I'm still cranking out these mods! Noahpak is about 2 levels from being finished, but in the meantime, here are 3 classic level sets to hold you guys over!

CONFLICT IN THE FATHERLAND
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD

THE RENOVATION
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD

WOLFBEL
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD
"Includes sprites and graphics from the Sprite Fix Project by PSTrooper"

Does that mean enemy movements are slightly different than in the base Wolfenstein 3D game as a result of that sprite fix project?
Blzut3
Developer
Developer

Post by Blzut3 »

IIRC the sprite fix project just fixed details like the frames where some pixels were purple instead of transparent and stuff like that. None of the code changed.

Return to “Releases”