Astrostein (Spifferaneous Edition) - HD UPDATE! CHECK IT OUT!

For released projects. Completed or in progress as long as something is playable.
AstroCreep

Astrostein (Spifferaneous Edition) - HD UPDATE! CHECK IT OUT!

Post by AstroCreep »

This is an update to the conversion of Spiff's Astrostein mod I did last year. Much like my "Halten Sie" update, this adds higher resolution graphics, floor/ceiling textures, light levels, and many other updates! There are two versions - one has 64x enemy sprites (from the WolfenDoom version) and the other has 128x enemy sprites (from the original Mac version). Check out the txt files within the pk3 for more info!
Spoiler: CHANGES FROM ORIGINAL
Spoiler: CREDITS
Spoiler: SCREENSHOTS
DOWNLOAD
64x enemy sprites version
128x enemy sprites version

ORIGINAL CONVERSION
MAC VERSION PC COMPATIBILITY FIX
Korell

Re: Astrostein (Spifferaneous Edition) - HD UPDATE! CHECK IT OUT!

Post by Korell »

Doesn't seem to work with the dev builds. I get no statusbar HUD graphics and the wall textures are all a mix of other textures rather than those they are meant to be. Happens with both the 64x and 128x versions.
Cleveland Rock

Post by Cleveland Rock »

Yeah, this is what it looks like for me:
AstroCreep

Post by AstroCreep »

Fixed and uploaded. Seems that an update broke a lot of mods, especially those involving textures. Weirdly, everything worked except the doors when I copied the textures to the main graphics folder. The doors worked after I renamed the patch and its spot in the texture file. This is not the only mod of mine affected, so far the others I've found are the Astrostein Mac version PC fix and the Totenhaus HD version. Noahpak, Wolfpak 2, Spearpak, and Halten Sie HD are all tested and working.

Return to “Releases”