Hosting Request

General discussion about DRD & website stuff.
Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by Paul »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do QBasicer and Bio have access to people's accounts being moderators?
Phobus wrote:That sounds like Me, jalla, Deathsong, KoF and perhaps DoomRater then. I'd say we contribute to about 50% of the posting alone ATM.
You, opposite to the guys You mentioned, don't contribute so much blazes. By contribution we meant rude posts, not the normal ones.
Weasel wrote:Better a slow forum than a chaotic one, I say.
Agreed! It's easier to grow in members than cut out the existing crap.
Zap610

Post by Zap610 »

It's nice to see a forum that is not going to hell, I get the feeling people here won't tolerate crap. :)
Deathsong12

Post by Deathsong12 »

I'm all for the avoidance of idoicy. I go out of my way to aviod being offensive, and if, by chance, I should post something stupid or get into an arguement, I'll almost always be the first to back down. Better let them have their last word or apology than ruin the forums. I think if more forum-goers had this kind of mindset, we might be better off.
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

Zap610 wrote:It's nice to see a forum that is not going to hell, I get the feeling people here won't tolerate crap. :)
Is that why you 'left the ZDoom forums'? It's just that ZDCMP2 is missing you...

:(

Return to “General”