Who Are the Admins on DRDTeam Forums?

General discussion about DRD & website stuff.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Who Are the Admins on DRDTeam Forums?

Post by Rex Claussen »

Greetings, fellow DRDTeamers. I know that Eruanna & Enjay are Administrators on these forums. Who else is an administrator?

I ask because I need to grant Kappes Buur to some of the DooM Nexus forums. I've sent Eruanna & Enjay a PM on these forums, and I've sent Enjay a PM on the ZDooM forums. But I know they've been extremely busy with real life things, and haven't been on these forums in a while. Therefore, I'd like to ask any other Admin to grant the necessary permissions.

Thanks.
Gez
Developer
Developer

Re: Who Are the Admins on DRDTeam Forums?

Post by Gez »

AFAIK it's only them and mancubus ii.

Grubber, wildweasel, Paul, ellmo, Remmirath, BoldEnglishman have the status of "inactive admin", maybe they still have access to the admin options but I wouldn't bet on it. I guess you can ask ww since he's quite active on the ZDoom forum.

MancII became admin when MancuNET became the host for DRD Team, but he hasn't exactly been very active here and his administrator status is probably more of a courtesy thing than because he expressed the desire to take care of admin duties.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Thanks, Boss.

I know that Enjay checks his personal emails from time to time, and I'll try that avenue.

I'll also PM Manc
Blue Shadow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Blue Shadow »

Although he's designated as a Developer, Blzut3 is still a member of the Administrators group.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Blue Shadow wrote:Although he's designated as a Developer, Blzut3 is still a member of the Administrators group.
Good to know.

At any rate, yesterday I sent a PM to Manc & the Administrators group. Someone has opened the PM, as it's gone from my Outbox to my Sent box. Hopefully, Kappes Buur will get forum access soon.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

The administrators are very inactive lately due to IRL stuff. I will try and get a more active admin in place for you but it may take a little time.

If anyone wishes to volunteer please send me a PM. It is a huge responsibility but it is not at all time consuming and it is very easy to do.

Also, Blzut3 is not an "official" admin - he has access and authority of one but does not have the duties. His role is mainly technical, to help with the site itself but it has mostly carried over from DRDTeam's VPS days when it was actually needed.
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

Yarp, real life getting in my way too. Did you ever send that email Rex? I don't know if I got it. Mind you, it was almost a month ago. I could just have forgotten.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Enjay wrote:Did you ever send that email Rex?
I just checked, and I had not sent that email. My mistake.

At any rate, welcome back to the land of the living! This time, stay awhile.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

I have returned from Sweden - however things here are a complete mess. It will probably take some time to get things back in order and I may also be very busy with other things in this time. I'll try to remember to check here as often as I can, though.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Welcome back from Sweden. Things at the forums seem to have been running smoothly.

Return to “General”