Trying to Contact Jeff Ligda (Davitch)

Moderator: Rex Claussen

Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Trying to Contact Jeff Ligda (Davitch)

Post by Rex Claussen »

I sent Jeff an email to ask if he'd be interested in creating new music for Parallax, but I got a "message undeliverable" notice. The email address I had for him was a Yahoo address, and I'm guessing he's dropped that one.

Does anyone have an alternative way of contacting him? I did a general internet search using his full name and his alias as the search criteria. The results were only for his work on Paranoid and Paranoiac.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Re: Trying to Contact Jeff Ligda (Davitch)

Post by Rex Claussen »

I emailed Jeff to his GMail address but I haven't gotten a response yet. I'll give it a bit more time before thinking of alternatives.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Rex Claussen wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 17:17 I emailed Jeff to his GMail address but I haven't gotten a response yet.
Great news! Jeff finally responded to my email, and he's happy to contribute new music to Parallax. He's got a limited amount of time, so he might not be able to pull off the likes of the magnificent Projekt1 that he created for Paranoiac. But we'll take what we can get, eh?

Oh, and I asked him to jump on these forum boards again so that he can join in the discussions. So I hope to see him here very soon.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

That is excellent news!
Davitch
Phobos Directive

Post by Davitch »

Hey all, just wanted to check in and say hi. Rex, I am very surprised that Gez found the old website for my former band Afterdust. They were a Nu Metal band that I played bass guitar for back around 1999-2001. Definitely a bit of nostalgia to see that site again. I'm very surprised it's still up!

I will try to start up some music for Parallax soon. I have an idea for a new iteration of the "Projekt1" Paranoid Theme, and now that my primary DAW, Reason, is at version 12, I should have all kinds of sonic capabilities to get exactly the kind of sound I have in mind. Will be cool to be working with The Persecution Complex again! It's been a long time.
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

Really good to see you around and it's fantastic to hear that you are still happy to compose music for Parallax. The music that you composed and performed in the past has been a huge part of the character of the Persecution Complex products.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Davitch wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:48 I have an idea for a new iteration of the "Projekt1" Paranoid Theme, and now that my primary DAW, Reason, is at version 12, I should have all kinds of sonic capabilities to get exactly the kind of sound I have in mind. Will be cool to be working with The Persecution Complex again! It's been a long time.
Welcome back, Jeff. It is terrific to see you with the Team again.
Enjay wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:27 The music that you composed and performed in the past has been a huge part of the character of the Persecution Complex products.
Amen, brother.
Davitch
Phobos Directive

Post by Davitch »

Thanks for that, all! It'll be good to be contributing music to the Persecution Complex projects again.

I thought I'd just post this for the hell of it:
We're making a Half-Life themed Doom mod, after all, haha :)
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

:lol: Definitel "lit" up.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

The music you made seems way more appropriate for the Paranoid series than "Caramelldansen". But then, you already knew that. :wink:

Return to “Parallax”