Screenshots

Advanced OpenGL source port fork from ZDoom, picking up where ZDoomGL left off.
[Home] [Download] [Git builds (Win)] [Git builds (Mac)] [Wiki] [Repo] [Bugs&Suggestions]

Moderator: Graf Zahl

ZoD

Re: Screenshots

Post by ZoD »

WIP
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

Those screenshots really are quite pretty, it must've taken an insane amount of time to make those maps.
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

Just dropping in to say I'm not dead. I'm hoping that work might start easing up a bit to allow me to get back to fun stuff a bit more in the coming months and the next academic year. Fingers crossed.

Meanwhile, have a Kylo Ren screenshot or two.

Unfortunately it's nothing more than a quick and dirty conversion of a single sprite found on imgur. I thought the brightmapped light sabre looked cool though. :biggrin:

Lot's of changes around here - new look forum is great and I'm loving the light box add on.
Galaxy_Stranger

Post by Galaxy_Stranger »

Yaaaaay!
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Enjay wrote:Just dropping in to say I'm not dead. I'm hoping that work might start easing up a bit to allow me to get back to fun stuff a bit more in the coming months and the next academic year. Fingers crossed.
The reports of your untimely demise were, apparently, greatly exaggerated. Heh.

Welcome back. When you have a moment, please jump on the Paranoiac forums and prop us up. [Alternatively, I can create a summary of issues that need to be sorted out, and I can email them to you.]

Return to “GZDoom”