GZdoom still unusable.

Advanced OpenGL source port fork from ZDoom, picking up where ZDoomGL left off.
[Home] [Download] [Git builds (Win)] [Git builds (Mac)] [Wiki] [Repo] [Bugs&Suggestions]

Moderator: Graf Zahl

Vault_Buster

GZdoom still unusable.

Post by Vault_Buster »

I tried everything, even the last topic I posted ages ago didn't help me. I used the patches right (I think) and nothing worked http://forum.drdteam.org/viewtopic.php? ... 757#p57757 Here;s the link to the old topic if the memory is dead in your head or you just weren't there.

Some wads I can't play without a newer version of GZ doom and I tried my best to fix this. It's the same issue what was listed on the topic that I last posted. but even after trying to use the patch files, nothing worked. I even looked at VoidMage's patches. Alas, they don't work. Now I am stuck with no way to play GZdoom with Trailblazer. Oy vey...
Graf Zahl
GZDoom Developer
GZDoom Developer

Re: GZdoom still unusable.

Post by Graf Zahl »

Quoting from the other thread:

The forum you posted this in originally is not a technical support forum. It is for reporting bugs in GZDoom, which it is fairly apparent that your issue is not.
_mental_
Developer
Developer

Post by _mental_ »

Download the latest development build at the moment, g2.2pre-1752-gaf20f31. Extract it to a new folder and copy any IWAD there, doom2.wad for example.
Now run gzdoom.exe. Probably you will observe the same old problem. If so, press Alt+Enter. Was it switched to windowed mode correctly?
Also you can use command line prompt to run in a window: gzdoom.exe +fullscreen 0
In other words, does the trouble happen in fullscreen mode only?
Vault_Buster

Post by Vault_Buster »

_mental_ wrote:Download the latest development build at the moment, g2.2pre-1752-gaf20f31. Extract it to a new folder and copy any IWAD there, doom2.wad for example.
Now run gzdoom.exe. Probably you will observe the same old problem. If so, press Alt+Enter. Was it switched to windowed mode correctly?
Also you can use command line prompt to run in a window: gzdoom.exe +fullscreen 0
In other words, does the trouble happen in fullscreen mode only?
Nope. Every time I try to Alt + Enter, It crashed
Graf Zahl
GZDoom Developer
GZDoom Developer

Post by Graf Zahl »

What's your graphics hardware? This sounds like a driver bug.

Return to “GZDoom”