Homepage problems

News about GZDoom.

Moderator: Graf Zahl

Graf Zahl
GZDoom Developer
GZDoom Developer

Homepage problems

Post by Graf Zahl »

As many may have noticed, the download link on the GZDoom homepage is still version 1.8.2, even though 1.8.3 has been out for several weeks.

The reason for this is problems with my ISP who also hosts my webspace. Since mid-July I have been unable to upload anything to that webspace, that includes changes to the GZDoom homepage and of course the latest version.

So far nobody has been able to find out why I can't access that webspace anymore and I got the feeling that nobody is really interested.

For the time being I'm forced to use the forum as a replacement until things start working again.
Last edited by Graf Zahl on Thu Apr 21, 2016 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger
Developer
Developer

Re: Homepage problems

Post by Tiger »

Can you still possibly use DRDTeam web space instead? It seems to me, that you have been getting this exact problem since the start of using your ISP's webspace, I am sure there has to be some better way to resolve this issue entirely and with little fuss....
Nicholas 'Tiger' Gautier
Graf Zahl
GZDoom Developer
GZDoom Developer

Post by Graf Zahl »

No, this one started about a month ago. Access to my webspace is via FTP but recently I always get stuck in the authentification process when logging in.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

Well, Graf, if you want your old DRD domain back with FTP you're welcome to it. Since Manc is hosting things now things are unlikely to disappear anytime soon. I just figured I'd throw that out there for you.

Return to “News”