stats from Alexa.com

Anything that doesn't fit into other forums.
WolfyGirl

stats from Alexa.com

Post by WolfyGirl »

i had installed this Megaupload toolbar until i saw this in the toolbar option.
I was like "cool way to track your sites traffic. o.o"
Dunno if it is useful. ;P
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Alexa is really only useful if your site is already extremely popular, since it lumps the site in with the entire Internet in terms of rankings and page views. Admittedly, it feels rather insulting to see that we're only visited by 0.00001% of the world. =P
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

These toolbars only track visitors by how much toolbar users use the site. Since most people here have no such need for said toolbars, this site would obviously get a very low ranking.

That, coupled with the fact that we're only one fraction of the world, and also deal heavily with a game that's only about as popular as it was around the time when it first came out, also sinks our ranking.

Bottom line? Irrelevant, in my opinion. People come here and go as they please.
WolfyGirl

Post by WolfyGirl »

actually toolbars makes your browsers only slower. ;P
Which some users might find it bullshit, but it is true that it will make your browsers slower than normally.
I can remember when i have a AMD Sempron CPU with 1.40 GHz xD.
once i started up Internet Explorer, there wheir hundreds of toolbars installed by my stupid sister which didn't had her own PC.
after uninstalling some darn Register Keys wheir still stuck in the Register which i cleaned up via Ccleaner.
this program works very great for removing Internet Data and cleaning up the unwanted and out dated Register Keys/Values.

Return to “Off-Topic”