Page 5 of 7
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 19:52
Heh, nice site BTW! Good luck has always.
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 20:12
8.0a is not working for me.
Code: Select all
Script error, "DECORATE" line 1133:
Parent type 'CustomInventory' not found
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 20:14
Are you using Gzdoom?
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 23:40
Oops. I forgot about that change. *Updates Downloads*
In light of this,
Planned Changes for 0.9 conc. GZDoom-ification
Code: Select all
* Remove DeHackEd work and replace with Decorate/FS work
* Make a DECORATE version of the single photon pistol
* Make a DECORATE version of the war claw.
* Unnecessary offset hack frames (Old photon pistol)
* Remove DEHACKED and DEHSUPP lumps
* Write the FSGLOBAL lump to give:
* Starting weapons
* Moderately full Stealth Rifle on pickup (instead of empty)
* the proper ammo limits
* Make the photon pistol(s) get affected by the weapons chip
* Write the GLDEFS for the WAD.
* Fix the STOIC reloading animation at last.
And before anyone says "But my computer can't run OpenGL aps", use the -nogl switch with GZDoom.
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 23:53
I am using GZDoom and I keep getting the same error when I redownload.
EDIT: I forgot, I don't have the latest version of GZdoom.
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 23:56
Are you sure you're using 0.9.22
or onwards, as it works for me.
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 0:02
Lol, I got it to work now. That DBShotgun reload extremly fast now though.
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 0:09
It's acutally slower than the normal Doom DB. I need to cut frames out of it though, since it does look a bit rediculous as it stands.
(I'll end up released 0.8b at this rate)
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 14:13
I'm thinking of replacing the Stealth Rifle. See the front page
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:12
Bump to try and raise intrest.
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 16:05
Well, you've got one vote so far...for the sniper rifle. From me.
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 23:17
I'd say go for the OpFor Sniper Rifle, TDA.
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 22:20
The sniper rifle (If it gets used, though it will be at this rate) will alter from the stealth rifle in the following areas:
* Doesn't need to reload but fires slower than the Stealth Rifle due to bolt
* I'm thinking of having primary fire fire and secondary fire cock. Would anyone dislike this?
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 23:29
TheDarkArchon wrote:I'm thinking of having primary fire fire and secondary fire cock. Would anyone dislike this?
I would absolutely love it.
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:31
Agree with teh Weasel, that would indeed be awesome.