DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Server yo

Post by Paul »

server: ftp://ftp.drdteam.org
login: chc2.drdteam.org
password: ZdFbArkyRD
Golden Heaven

Post by Golden Heaven »

Nice :P. So this is what we'll use to upload stuff at? Like everything we use is uploaded here? Great ;) ! Now only to make a resource pack containing all the stuff that we have for our maps, cause I've got to have all the weapons + textures before I start mapping so I have an overview of what I can use.
Golden Heaven

Post by Golden Heaven »

Bump, I've extracted some graphics out of a patch that could make a health bar. It's got 12 png's, you can adjust it in any way you want, maybe it could make a nice 'player health bar'; like if the player has 100 HP, you take the png with 10 blocks filled up. if he has 150 HP -> 11 blocks and 200 HP 12 blocks. Then it just goes 90 -> 9 blocks, 80 -> 8 blocks, etc... but you can also use it as a boss meter ( I just extracted this from a strife patch, I happened to see it and thought 'why not?' ).
Attachments
Health_meter_png.zip
(38.66 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Well, that seems like it could work as a health bar. We just need somebody to script it up.
Golden Heaven

Post by Golden Heaven »

Well, I tried, but it .. uhh kinda failed :P. Normally I could do this kinda stuff but I've been really busy with the map and all focus is pointed at that direction ;).

Return to “Cold Hard Cash 2”