TGRDM3_Textures

Want to give your project a release? Stick it here. (Note: This forum should be for released projects only, not for works in progress - use the Projects forum for that!)
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Re: TGRDM3_Textures

Post by Rachael »

I'm sorry to hear about the depression. It's good to see you back at it, though.
Tiger
Developer
Developer

Post by Tiger »

No need to be sorry; but I only hope that people will like these maps and the feel of this project as much as I do. But, thanks for the feedback :)
Nicholas 'Tiger' Gautier
Tiger
Developer
Developer

Post by Tiger »

NeoHippo, be sure you got this compiled dev-build as it's going to expire in ~24hrs. To stay up to date manually, you can check the commits and fetch the appropriate data as needed (if going manually). The compiled build I generated is outdated now, but you can fetch the recently updated (or mismatched)maps and apply it to that build as needed.

EDIT:
After I hit the next milestone, I'll create the documentation and maybe video demonstration on how to compile this project. After the next milestone, there is going to be more revisions to come. I'll try to remember to come back to this thread and let you know once the documentation its available.
Nicholas 'Tiger' Gautier
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

Did you try and PM him? He might need a little poking and prodding to remember to check back here. :)
Tiger
Developer
Developer

Post by Tiger »

Did that just now, thanks for reminding me :P
Nicholas 'Tiger' Gautier

Return to “Releases”