Heretic SC-55 Music Pack

Want to give your project a release? Stick it here. (Note: This forum should be for released projects only, not for works in progress - use the Projects forum for that!)
MusicallyInspired

Heretic SC-55 Music Pack

Post by MusicallyInspired »

SC-55 Music Pack - available in OGG, FLAC, and MP3 (metadata loop tags are supported in all but the MP3 pack)

At long last I've finally completed the Heretic music pack. This one was a little more involved because some of the tracks contained so many instruments and note data that it maxed out the polyphony on my poor synth module. So I had to record parts of channels in pieces and bounce them all together in the final tracks. Since I've gotten back to recording these packs I had planned to rework Heretic's soundtrack a bit in light of some new recent information that had come to light from the original composer himself, Kevin Schilder. However, as I half-expected, I encountered a strong desire for the unmolested tracks. So here they are in all their glory.

I will still be recording an "enhanced" music pack for this game based on the issues I laid out in the aforementioned thread, but that will come after Hexen which is next on my list.

I hope you enjoy! And please report any errors or issues you have with the pack. Thank you!
Roland SC-55 Music Packs - Duke Nukem 3D, Doom, Hocus Pocus, Descent, and more.
new! Heretic Music Pack released! (12/12/18)
Legacy of Grabbag - Metal Medley

Return to “Releases”