The Exterminator [Beta9 Release]

Release your weapons here, so they don't get buried in the main forum or in the journals.
lizardcommando

The Exterminator [Beta9 Release]

Post by lizardcommando »

I had no idea this subforum existed, so this will pretty much be the same thing I posted in my last journal entry.

Anyways, so here's the last demo for now:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RRHQ6YE7

So here's what's new with this version:
  • *The LV Armor now spawns debris when it dies.
    *Brand new enemy, the Medic Lizard!
    *Remade the Barney Calhoun Lizard sprites!
    *Placed the Silenced Machine Pistol back in the mod, but with a totally new look to it!
    *There's a brand new Fullscreen HUD!
    *Ejecting shell casings and dropped magazines are now in this mod!
The mod's still a little buggy and the Classic HUD has not been implemented, but the mod's fully playable. So tell me what you guys think of it.

BTW, a few bugs have been fixed but you'll need to wait for the next release, whenever the hell that will be...
Last edited by lizardcommando on Sat Nov 15, 2008 20:21, edited 1 time in total.
Gendo

Post by Gendo »

runs on r186 alright, personally i don't like cartoon-themed mods but this one plays ok. all it needs now is a cartoon-themed wad, this stuff looks out of place in regular doom ones imo :) otherwise, it's very nice and so far no major bugs have been spotted.
lizardcommando

Post by lizardcommando »

Oh yeah, I probably shouldn't have neglected to mention that this is a cartoony-themed weapons mod.

Glad you still like it though. BTW, I suggest you try playing legob-sp from Russell Pearson with my mod. It totally matches with it in my opinion.
Beefy

Post by Beefy »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :swcry:
Not the mega upload!
Everything else,please!
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Please don't let this die! This mod deserves a much better reception than it's getting.
lizardcommando

Post by lizardcommando »

Well, it's not exactly dead. It's on a temporary hiatus for now. Check out my latest post in the Dev Journal to see what I've been up to.

Return to “Releases”