Contacting the Doom Armory

Here you can chat about the Doom Armory itself, weapon mods, and whatever else that might be related somehow. [Home]

Moderator: wildweasel

wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Contacting the Doom Armory

Post by wildweasel »

Since I put this site up, I've been receiving feedback left and right from members of the Doom community. As it turns out, feedback is the online equivalent of smoking pot - not only is it addictive, but in some cases can actually make you dumber over time (ahem, but those are rather rare cases). So, to help stimulate the flow of feedback, I put this page up.

First And Foremost
Before you start yammering on about your issues with this site, first consult the Frequently Asked Questions page. It may answer your question.

Weasel's Email Address
Send to: wild.weasel@gmail.com
Guidelines: Format your subject line like [WWDA] Some Stuff or Doom Armory or something that immediately tells me that your mail is about the Doom Armory and not breast enlargement pills (which are the absolute last thing a high school boy like me would want). The doomarmory@gmail.com address still works, but I prefer to be contacted at wild.weasel if possible.

Weasel's Messenger Screen Names
I have three instant messenger accounts, on various services.
AIM: wildweasellemon
Yahoo: wildweasel68k
Google Talk: wild.weasel@gmail.com

The Doom Armory Forum
I added a forum for this website hosted at drdteam.org. You can get to it at http://forum.drdteam.org. Enjoy!

Other Ways To Get In Contact
I have an account on ZDoom forums, under the name of "wildweasel". You can fire off a PM there if there's no other way you can contact me.
Last edited by wildweasel on Sun May 04, 2008 1:34, edited 9 times in total.
Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

Man WW, one of these days, you gotta get yahoo messenger so we can VC. Googletalk never works for me, and i'm just sad that I have none of the IMs you have. I might try that ICQ thing, but I do not know. :(
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

Weasel: The Invite Only status has been removed.
Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

WW, if you have gaim, and therefore have yahoo, ICQ, AIM, MSN, ect..

Does that mean you technically have a yahoo account?
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

I have an account, but I don't find Yahoo support in Gaim to be satisfactory at all, so I don't use it.
Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

Oh well, you'll have to either go onto #doomarmory (preferably now) or suffer and try gaim's yahoo setting.

Either way, I must, and will talk with ye.
DoomRater

Post by DoomRater »

GAIM doesn't do voice chat all that well anyway. Even Trillian doesn't quite do it. For that you might as well find a telephony service (although Skype doesn't work all that well- it tries to moderate my microphone)
Pink Silver

Post by Pink Silver »

Small note: I scrubbed down the DoomArmory IRC channel, even though I know weasel won't go there to save his life now but people are welcome back there now.

There may be a few akick conflicts, but if anything does happen I'll try to correct it quickly.

Return to “Doom Armory”