Utilities for making new weapons for EDGE 1.29

Here you can chat about the Doom Armory itself, weapon mods, and whatever else that might be related somehow. [Home]

Moderator: wildweasel

TristanYockell

Utilities for making new weapons for EDGE 1.29

Post by TristanYockell »

Hi guys, I'v been playing around with Doom for some time. Use to modify sprites in other WADS like ICD-SE for my personal enjoyment. Also use to modify the SFX with Wintex.
I have all of these awesome sprites you guys have so kindly supplied on here over the ages.... what I don't know is how to turn them into working weapons.

Also wildweasel I really love your basic single barrel break action shotgun from Cold hard Cash, and I'd like to put it into ICD-SE if you do not mind?.
I'v already talked to the creater of ICD some time ago and he was ok with me changing it around for personal use.
So yeah I'm wondering how I could put your shotty in there.
Thanks guys.
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

If you want to make new weapons, take a look at the Armory's articles and tutorials section, as well as the DDF documentation. You'll find plenty of tutorials there.

Also, feel free to take any of my weapons for your own personal use. Just so long as you don't release the finished product.
pilottobombadier

Post by pilottobombadier »

Hey Wease, just out of curiosity, which weapons are yours?
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Just about anything in my mods, with the exception of the scorcher in ww-mixed, and the Popleon Cannon, pump-shotgun, and Shiva pistol from ww-cash. Read the text files with each mod and you'll figure out who I give credit to.
Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

And the bit smg too. :3

Return to “Doom Armory”