What Doom Weapons Mods are you currently using?

Here you can chat about the Doom Armory itself, weapon mods, and whatever else that might be related somehow. [Home]

Moderator: wildweasel

wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Go ahead, and send me whatever changes you make so I can evaluate them.
Lioyd_Irving

Post by Lioyd_Irving »

I play Doom Barracks Zone v7 and WW-Stranger. And you should too. The ambience of the wad matches perfectly the palette and weapons of the Stranger. It really is awesome.
Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler all drank water. You criminal scum !
lizardcommando

Post by lizardcommando »

I never heard of Doom Barracks Zone before but I have played The Stranger. It's ok. I don't like it as much as I do the Diaz remake. The powerthrust kick things is cool though.
Lioyd_Irving

Post by Lioyd_Irving »

It's a 10-level wad made by a Korean team. Some are really nice, like a Trigun-styled train chase where you have to jump from one train to another, while fighting...Awesome.
Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler all drank water. You criminal scum !
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Got a link to that? The mention of Trigun intrigues me.
Lioyd_Irving

Post by Lioyd_Irving »

Not really, in fact i got it with ZDaemon. I tried the official site but it is mainly written in Korean. You could get ZDaemon, just to pick that WAD, and then remove it. :)
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

Could you zip it up and upload it somewhere?
Lioyd_Irving

Post by Lioyd_Irving »

Ok, here it is.

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/e66c5d4a21_2.05MB

Oh and i was wrong : it is just 8 levels.
carlcyber

Post by carlcyber »

Lioyd_Irving wrote:It's a 10-level wad made by a Korean team. Some are really nice, like a Trigun-styled train chase where you have to jump from one train to another, while fighting...Awesome.
I'm sorry that I want to make a clarification here. Doom Barracks is the name of a clan. All the members are coming from Taiwan, Hong Kong, a little from Japan and Korea. The author of Doom Barracks Zone is from Hong Kong, not Korea 8). He and I are also the members of this clan.

I'd like to share a weapon, DOOM3 BFG. This mod needs ZDOOM or ZDOOM compatible source ports for running.
Click me and get it

Return to “Doom Armory”