it's possible?

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

DuduKrazy

it's possible?

Post by DuduKrazy »

it's possible to make a weapon that displays the automap when pressing the fire button?
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Unless there's some sort of ACS function which can force the map to be shown, I don't believe there is.
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

and what about FSGLOBAL? i want to make a weapon that can do this on every level being a user level, or the normal levels from every IWAD. i heard that GZdoom has a Fraggle Script support and that i can play Doom legacy levels on gzdoom.
Spectere

Post by Spectere »

I haven't seen any mention of FraggleScript support in GZDoom (which makes sense, seeing as it's based on ZDoom, not Legacy).
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

Then you havn't looked very hard. ;) There is enough FS support in GZdoom for it to run some quite extensive Legacy mods very well. Support isn't perfect, I believe, but it is there.
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

If you want a comprehensive guide for using FS, you might want to look for the Doom Legacy Wiki. It's not quite as developed as ZDoom's, but it helps.

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”