Nerves of Steel Shotgun

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

Snarboo

Nerves of Steel Shotgun

Post by Snarboo »

I ripped this a while back when I was bored. Nerves of Steel is essentially the sequal to the old, B-Game The Fortress of Dr. Radiaki. Besides being worse than its predecessor, it had some decent weapons. This is the shotgun with Doom Guy hands added to it.

There were also some other cool weapons, such as a big chaingun that was very similar to Doom's but had sights on each barrel. There was also a revolver, which I ripped and put Doom Guy hands on for a project that never got finished. If anyone is interested, I can release the rip for the revolver and maybe rip the other weapons. Keep in mind that the quality is rather low, and might need modification before use.

Anyway, enjoy!
Last edited by Snarboo on Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:13, edited 3 times in total.
Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by Paul »

A tad simplistic shotgun, but good work nevertheless.

Actually, Nerves of Steel didn't only suck, but all of it's weapons were stylised a'la Doom guns. Very likely to catch more attention. Bleh.
Snarboo

Post by Snarboo »

Yeah, it's very simplistic. I would recommend doing some modifications, such as adding scratches, making it darker, and possibly adding animations to the breech.
Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

Could you show the other weapons please?
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

i'd like to see the chaingun.
ellmo
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by ellmo »

Paul wrote:Actually, Nerves of Steel didn't only suck, but all of it's weapons were stylised a'la Doom guns.
Wow, I just g00gled in for some images of Nerves of steel as I recalled seeing some screenshots from Fortress of dr. Radiaki long time ago. Radiaki apart from having an extremly ridicuolus name, was absolutely awful and disgusting... but then I saw NOS.

...and I thought Mock.wad sucked pretty bad.

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”