[RES][G]9 guns from various projects

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

[RES][G]9 guns from various projects

Post by Paul »

You want firepower? YOU GOT IT! 9 delicious weapons coming right up.
These are left overs from really various projects. Flashes are not there, but they are easy to make if you have some Photo shoppage skills, some got pickups, others don't.

Kick - nice shoes you got there. I bet they'll look nice on a zombie's head.
Pistol - 10mm pirate, modelled after System Shock 2's
Shotgun - 10 gauge, modelled after SPAS 12 shotgun.
Shotgun 2 - a cyber double barrel. Modelled after Turok 2's. Do you remember the Neutron Cannon by the way?
Sub Machine Gun - cross an AK 47 with a HK G36 and you get this.
Pulse Rifle - obvious Half Life 2 inspiration
Flame Thrower - modelled after Turok 2's.
LDG Mark 3 - exclusive for this package, the 3rd installment of the Large Demolition Gun, firing Radioactive crap out of a pure energy fusion reactor. Get wicked!
Positron Cannon - what the BFG is for Doom, the Positron is for R One. This shoulder-mounted death's right arm is a prototype weapon, that'll later go out blowing asteroids. This one was a concept, that later evolved into a multi-framed gun, used in the above mentioned damn project.

Plus some ammo pickups for fun.

Enjoy!
Attachments
Nmnsguns_2006.rar
(150.45 KiB) Downloaded 465 times
Cutmanmike

Post by Cutmanmike »

Nice but when making rar/zips be careful not to include those pesky thumbs.db!
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

What the Hell IS thumbs.db anyway?
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

It's Windows XP's thumbnail cache data. By default, XP caches thumbnails at 96x96 pixels at lowest possible quality/highest compression (JPEG format) so they're never that big...
The HavoX

Post by The HavoX »

Paul always gives me a smile with his weaponry.

Thanks, buddy.
Nick_Perrin

Post by Nick_Perrin »

Wow, really amazing stuff. I love the Submachine gun (RIFGA0.bmp). Are there any frames of this weapon without the hands, and if so, could you provide them?

Much thanks, keep up the good weaponry.
hitmanx

Post by hitmanx »

Nick? haven't seen you around here before. How's the mod going?
Nick_Perrin

Post by Nick_Perrin »

hitmanx wrote:Nick? haven't seen you around here before. How's the mod going?
Yeah, it's been a while. I just remembered about this forum the other day and decided to drop in... luckily I still remembered my old account password.

Anyway, the mod is coming along, albeit pretty slowly, but I have some friends who are willing to help out in making it, so you can expect it to be finished sooner, at the least.

My first goal with the the new Marines of UAC is to make the most complete and dramatic doom mod ever. My second goal is to make it a play experience that has never been experienced in Doom, something fresh and really new.
I'd also like it to be the best, but that will be decided by the players. In any case, I won't release it until it's the most amazing thing to ever run on EDGE (which is tough considering some of the "competition" !).

I'm looking into weapons here because right now I'm using mostly doom2.5 weapon gfx, and although ive done edits to their looks and completely redone their functionality, I want to give the weapons a look that people haven't seen at least 5 times before.
hitmanx

Post by hitmanx »

sweet, it sounds good.
MasterOFDeath

Post by MasterOFDeath »

Awesome collection. :P Everything is there too to make pretty much an entire mod using just this collection.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Well, these are guns from a mod I was developping, only got too sick of the entire Sci-fi theme, thus their appearance being similair and their 'theme'.

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”