OFFICIAL RESOURCE REQUEST THREAD

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

I've just added an Addendum on the first post in this thread. Please take the time to read it, as it contains some semi-important information on request etiquette.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Heh, is it possible to put that in red?
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

In light of the "Addendum" thingy, screw all my other requests EXCEPT for the chaingun thingy that Paul should be working on. I have a very strange feeling that that "Addendum" was kinda ment for me, so, in my most sincere apologies, I am sorry for being "Greedy" because of requesting a somewhat great deal of weapons.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

It's not just you.
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

Oh, good :) .

Post by Alter »

I'm requesting knife with black hand on it!!
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Check Scuba Steve's weapon page. His knife for Action Doom was handed with black gloves originally.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Doomed Soul wrote: EXCEPT for the chaingun thingy that Paul should be working on.
Something is screwed up with my connection or something, but I tought you got that PM.. No, I will not make weapons again. I'm through with that, making stuff for people's projects that never get done which in the end is a waste of my time and really cool guns just because someone doesn't feel like working on their project (especially the Aknai project which made the huge rocket launcher not see the day of light, or Vision (sorry Weeze!) where a cool shotgun wasn't released neither (actually it was in mixed tape and unfinished Seriously!) and I won't even mention the Corruption stuff!). Don't count on me on making stuff for the community. ... Sorry to be an asshole though.
Last edited by Paul on Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:07, edited 1 time in total.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Heh, about time Paul.
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

Paul wrote:
Doomed Soul wrote: EXCEPT for the chaingun thingy that Paul should be working on.
Something is screwed up with my connection or something, but I tought you got that PM.. No, I will not make weapons again. I'm through with that, making stuff for people's projects that never get done which in the end is a waste of my time and really cool guns just because someone doesn't feel like working on their project (especially the Aknai project which made the huge rocket launcher not see the day of light, or Vision (sorry Weeze!) where a cool shotgun wasn't released neither (actually it was in mixed tape and unfinished Seriously!) and I won't even mention the Corruption stuff!). Don't count on me on making stuff for the community. ... Sorry to be an asshole though.
My mod IS pretty much finished. I just want that gun really bad 'cause I want a couple rare power weapons.

Heres this 'cause I feel like slightly spoilering one of my guns.
It is a plasma rifle that has been altered by Hell and has 2 different "modes", a standard mode, and a Demonic Mode which uses the Unmaker's GFX, but I handed it and it doesn't look too bad. I put the hand where the handle is on top of it because it was ticking me off that there was an un-used handle. You switch modes with Alt-Fire. No ACS(?) scripting.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Well, you can "want" all you want...(insert statment of point here)

Then again, the stuff about your mod should go in your journal. Paul's statment is on-topic because he's really the only chance you had of getting a new gun :P...

I really need to stop back-seat moderating...
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

Is there anyone else who can draw some cool weapons? 'Cause I REALY need that gun. Not want, need.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

You don't need anything, because making Doom mods is not your job and your life is not depending on it. So in other words, you want it.
Paul

Post by Paul »

/me thinks Marty would make a good moderator ;)
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

I guess your right Marty K. I agree with Paul on that.

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”