OFFICIAL RESOURCE REQUEST THREAD

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

JacKThERiPPeR

Post by JacKThERiPPeR »

I will need some russian talk sounds, please.
BlazingPhoenix

Post by BlazingPhoenix »

Could someone link me to a place where I would find good blaster sprites? Because I'm gonna try to make a weapon like the Quake4 Blaster.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

There's always Quake 2's blaster sprites.
BlazingPhoenix

Post by BlazingPhoenix »

Okay...and the only wad I think I know that has them is Aeons of Death, but otherwise, thanks
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

You can also go download the Quake 2 demo and rip a frame of it yourself.
JacKThERiPPeR

Post by JacKThERiPPeR »

MasterOFDeath

Post by MasterOFDeath »

Silver Sonic wrote:Could someone link me to a place where I would find good blaster sprites? Because I'm gonna try to make a weapon like the Quake4 Blaster.
Would you rather have the actual Quake 4 blaster sprites? I can dig out my Quake 4 DVD and get them for you. Maybe I could grab some others while I'm at it.
Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by Paul »

I've added a 3rd attendum concerning monster sprites.
BlazingPhoenix

Post by BlazingPhoenix »

MasterOFDeath wrote:
Silver Sonic wrote:Could someone link me to a place where I would find good blaster sprites? Because I'm gonna try to make a weapon like the Quake4 Blaster.
Would you rather have the actual Quake 4 blaster sprites? I can dig out my Quake 4 DVD and get them for you. Maybe I could grab some others while I'm at it.
:shock: That would be nice! I'd like that!
MartinHowe

Post by MartinHowe »

alterworldruler wrote:Where i can find some grenade graphics? don't give me immortal conduct grenade graphics!
There's always GunsPC if you can put up with CounterStrike grenades; if you mean the traditional "pineapple" grenade (Mills Bomb) only CW's done that, IIRC :( Mind you there are several grenade pics out there on the internet.
Jimmy
Stronghold Team

Post by Jimmy »

:oops:
I, in a thread that got locked wrote:I have a weapon that starts a pretty neat electric spark storm, I call it Shock Storm. :shock: <- lol shock smiley

I shan't upload it YET because I was wondering where I could find decent spark explosion graphics. Right now the sparks look really cheesy. (I've recolored ones from Hexen but it's not very aesthetically pleasing)

Can someone point me in the right direction plz? Thanks. :thumb:
I apologise for my previous failure to notice this thread. :( Won't happen again. :wink:
Apothem

Post by Apothem »

I need sprites for store owners and townspeople of many different kinds. I need things like guards and stuff for the time period of medieval. I'm gonna be pulling and recoloring a buncha stuff from strife, but I was wondering if anyone could make a couple original ones. The more original work I can get the better. I've been working on the town, and working on detailing the damn place with things and I realized I didn't have much. Any help is appreciated!
MidoriMan

Post by MidoriMan »

I'm trying to figure out how to utilize the monster's reload frames in DDF. How do I utilize clip limits for monsters?

Post by Alter »

Where i can find some heavy machine gun sprites with reloading?
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

http://www.rainman.nl/images/3d_design/ ... rc_img.htm

I would very much appreciate it some one were to draw this cool techno cross bow.

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”