OFFICIAL RESOURCE REQUEST THREAD

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

DoomRater

Post by DoomRater »

Need a Doom hand showing the back of fingers. Preferably a clenched hand with palm facing the player.
JacKThERiPPeR

Post by JacKThERiPPeR »

Could anyone please point me to a source for zombie sounds? Or at least a reupload of the Resident Evil 4 sounds.
DoomRater

Post by DoomRater »

I'm looking for a shotgun graphic that has two barrels but allows a person to slide the shell for the barrels in without breaking the shotgun apart, but at the same time doesn't have a magazine.
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

if you mean a pump-action double barreled shotgun, there's the shotgun from Turok 2.
DoomRater

Post by DoomRater »

Does Turok feed shells into that shotgun? I don't recall off hand. I only remember him pumping the shotgun (which wouldn't be what I need anyway)
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

By "slide the shell" do you mean pulling the barrels forward, like the M203 grenade launcher?
DoomRater

Post by DoomRater »

I mean as how one would insert shells into a magazine, only this double barrel shotgun would NOT have such a magazine.
BlazingPhoenix

Post by BlazingPhoenix »

Does anybody have any Spas-12 sprites with the DoomGuy hands?
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

BlazingPhoenix wrote:Does anybody have any Spas-12 sprites with the DoomGuy hands?
If you check the idgames archive for "The Arms of Oblivion" (can't remember the file name), there's a Half-Life SPAS-12 with the Doomguy hands on it.
Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

And if you want even more animated frames, TDA's spaz minimod on his forum has the same shotgun with some reloading sprites.
The_Funktasm

Post by The_Funktasm »

Hmm, I have a simple request. Does anyone know of any simple and only moderately used pistol sprites I could use in a mod? Preferably (1970's - 2000)modern or semi-futuristic, and also of a smaller caliber.

I was considering the PP7 from Goldeneye doom, or making a model rip from CS:S of a converted S.T.A.L.K.E.R. weapon (the Fort 12, if you were curious).
DoomGuy II

Post by DoomGuy II »

I have a couple of weapon requests.

- An enhanced version of the Classic Doom Shotgun (A Remington 870 type that uses buckshot clips and some reload frames as well)
- An M2 Browning Machine Gun (mounted and unmounted) (also if you could, can you make the reload frames? At least an animation when you open up the feed tray and maybe some ammunition belt frames as well.)

If it's gonna take a while, that's fine. I can wait. A couple of more requests will come later.
lizardcommando

Post by lizardcommando »

Has anyone ripped the sounds from Metal Gear Solid 4? I'd like to get some of the gun sounds and the enemy sounds.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

Might end up being harder than usual - from what I've heard, PS3 discs are encrypted in strange ways, not to mention Blu-Ray drives are a little on the spendy side...
DoomGuy II

Re: OFFICIAL RESOURCE REQUEST THREAD

Post by DoomGuy II »

I have another weapon request. How about an AA-12 Automatic Shotgun.

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”