You-Tube video of Paranoid.

Forum for Projects by The Persecution Complex

Moderators: Rex Claussen, Persecution Complex Team - Paranoid

Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

You-Tube video of Paranoid.

Post by Rex Claussen »

Someone created a 5-minute You-Tube Video of parts of the game. Ah, nostalgia. It makes me want to play the game again (which I haven't touched since it was released on March 31, 2010).
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Re: You-Tube video of Paranoid.

Post by Rex Claussen »

Another You-Tube Video. This one is 25 minutes long, and is a play-through (and play-through.... and play-through). The player was firing up the game for the first time, and pretty much went around without a lot of exploration. He has a very nice commentary throughout, and is always very positive, even when repeatly dying in-game. If only he had bothered to explore the security room in Map03 when he first drops into the Cargo Bay he would have found the shotgun and ammo, and not had to use his crowbar on all and sundry. He sometimes forgets that he has a pistol. Heh. But it's entertaining throughout.

I don't have a You-Tube account (and I really don't want to get one either), so can someone please post on the page and tell him abut the shotgun at the start of the map? Thanks.

[EDIT: I didn't realize I had linked to the same video as in my original post. I'e fixed the link now.]

Return to “Persecution Complex”