DuduKrazy's Mod Journal

In this forum, you can start an ongoing development diary detailing the progress on your latest mods in progress.

Moderator: wildweasel

DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

Updates:

- The ninja scroll will now make you run faster and jump higher in addition of making the weapons more powerful.

- I started working on the Jetpack. It will be a powerup that upon use, will give two plasma accelerators. you can switch to that weapon at any time (it will be on Slot 0) as long as you have ammo. when the ammo runs out, you cannot switch to that weapon until you find another powerup.
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

Updates:

- Changed the RP-33 firing sound. now uses the Colt .45 sound from the original ww-diaz. (personally, i liked the Duke3d Chaingun)

- Reduced the ammo limits for the Freezethrower.
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

Updates: (i think the entire page 20 will be all about updates on my mod, hehehehe)

- Added a Titlepic and Conback images.

Titlescreen: (A nice image, IMO that shows what this mod is all about: Traditional ninja weaponry mixed with modern and futuristic ones. -insert shadow warrior inspiration here-)

Conback:

Did you liked these images? If not, tell me what's wrong and i'll find a better one.
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

Updates:

- Added an ENDOOM screen

- Added random barrels. (both explosive and burning versions)
Last edited by DuduKrazy on Wed Mar 12, 2008 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

Oh DOS, your prompt is still super pretty! :3
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

Updates:

- Removed the Benelli XM1014 in favor of the Super Shotgun Mk.3 (edited coach gun from Serious Sam: The First Encounter).

- New inventory item added: Smoke Bombs. Does anyone know how do i make the item act like the Poison Flechettes from Hexen?

Because i think the mod is getting close to completion, i'm working on a trailer video.
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

Updates:

- Added dynamic lights for most of the projectiles

- Added +NOBLOOD flag to the fusion cannon ball tracer to prevent it from bleeding.
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

Finally, here's the mod trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICWtzMBPCBQ
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

Updates:

- As requested by Chronoteeth, i remade the animations for the Katana.

- I also added better animations for the Plasma Accelerators and the Freezethrower
lizardcommando

Post by lizardcommando »

That's a pretty neat trailer. The Supershotgun looks pretty damn sweet. The GL Lighting is a nice touch too.
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

New credit screen:

There's nothing more beatiful than a cherry blossom. Anyways, is there any author i'm forgetting to give some credit?
lizardcommando

Post by lizardcommando »

Ehh... I think you should change the background. It's too distracting with the cherry blossoms in the background and that white text.
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Try reducing the brightness of the background, or adding a black outline or drop shadow to the text. That'll increase the contrast between the text and background and make it easier to read.
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

New beta version released!

Download it here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/99544603/Le-guns3.rar.html

Updates:

- Reduced the brightness of the credits screen.
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

Updates:

- Reduced the recoil for the RPG-8 and the SuperShotgunMK.3

- Reduced the forward and side movement speed. In Zdoom, like Enjay said, the player ran way too fast. (is the Doomguy from Kenya? hehehe)

- Reduced viewheight to 45.

- You no longer start with the Kunai and the Smoke Bombs. These items are very common to find because they replace the Health and Armor Bonus, respectively.

Just after i manage to fix a bug, another one appears to happen. But the problem is that i tried to do what Enjay said but nothing happened to me. (i use the latest version, 1.1.0.)Does anyone know his e-mail so i can talk to him personally?

Return to “Development Journals”