Red Pain

In this forum, you can start an ongoing development diary detailing the progress on your latest mods in progress.

Moderator: wildweasel

Pull the "Skull Rod"?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 2

Doomed Soul

Red Pain

Post by Doomed Soul »

Well, I guess I should describe it, so...it's a weapons mod that is full of either pain and/or pain related weapons. I got a Plasma Cannon" that shoots a Red BFG-Looking ball that spreads fire EVERYWHER!!! The ball it's self leaves a trail of it behind!!! A "Beam Gun", which is NOT a rail gun. It shoots alot of beam things so it looks like a solid line. Got all gfx for it from WW's BSNI shotgun-thing. A Sword from one of Xaser's mods...I think. And a "Skull Rod" that shoots red and black mancubus fireballs, but, IT'S PEICED TOGETHER FROM HERETIC WEAPONS!!! I know, -50 cool points. But it looks cool. And I'm gonna have the Afrit from the MRW. I also have burn frames for all zombies and the Nazis (Maps 31 and 32). Got those burn frames from WW as well, but what else is there? Thats all for now. I got it on my thumb-drive, but right now I'm at my aunt's house and I don't think her computer has a USB 2.0 port on it :cry: .
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

Oh yeah... TARHUN RULZ!!!
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

There's an edit button for a reason.
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

That was purposefuly like that. I'm not a n00b.
The HavoX

Post by The HavoX »

that doesn't mean you can double post
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

It is MY journal!!! Not YOURS!!! MINE!!! Feel thankful for being allowed to read it...what little I have...BE THANKFUL!!!
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

Actually, the use of the forums for mod journals is a privilege (not a right) that is controlled by WildWeasel.
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Doomed Soul wrote:It is MY journal!!! Not YOURS!!! MINE!!! Feel thankful for being allowed to read it...what little I have...BE THANKFUL!!!
I am merely allowing you to post your journal on my forum space out of the goodness of my heart. Violate my trust, or annoy people too much, and your privileges will be revoked.

Consider this a warning.
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

OK, sorry :( . My bad. I am going to upload the demo to my website ( http://www.freewebs.com/doomedsoul ) if you want to try it out. You have to use idkfa or idfa to get the weapons 'cause it ain't done yet (hence the title "Demo"). Please submit any/all ideas or comments. Or I might just put it here...hmm...lets see...is it small enough to put here? No, it aint :cry: . STUPID UPLOAD FILE MANAGER AT FREE WEBS!!! CURSE YOU!!! 'Cause now I have to use that :evil: . I curse you with my voo-doo.
HOLY-CRAP!!! Some one get/make me some graphics for a voo-doo doll!!! And a pick up sprite! Pleaz.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

You can find voodoo doll graphics in the game "Blood" by Monolith (alternatively, they've alreay been ripped and converted to Doom format in the weapon mod "Divine Intervention 2"). Also, if you need a place to upload a large-ish file, try http://www.mooload.com out.
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

Too late :) , it's already on my website. And thnx for the info dude.
Where can I get "Divine Intervention 2"? Pleaz post link.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

TawmDee

Post by TawmDee »

SOAD is not black metal. Korn is not "heavy" metal.
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

SOAD USED to be Black Metal, but not anymore. They said they were on the show Uranium on Fuse. And I know Korn is not Heavy Metal, they are Nu Metal, but there are a couple simularities, so I just grouped them to Heavy Metal.

WildWeasel: Yes, it would kill me. 'Cause I am a lazy juggalo.
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

YES!!! I added the sprites and my OWN programming for the voo-doo doll from Blood!!! Major damade. I'm thinking of having it spawn instead of the BFG9000, but very rarely, since it is pretty much ONE of the most deadly weapons in my mod.

In a totally un related note: Divine Intervention 2 is funny. I don't know why.

Hehehe..."I kick ass for the lord!".

Funny accent(?).

Return to “Development Journals”