Corrupted Marine's Art Journal

In this forum, you can start an ongoing development diary detailing the progress on your latest mods in progress.

Moderator: wildweasel

Corrupted Marine

Corrupted Marine's Art Journal

Post by Corrupted Marine »

Hello all,
Its been quite a while since I have had any communication with the Doom community. I have recently come back online and I read some unfortunate news: Nmn has left us.
Nmn was a great inspiration to my art and to the Doom community. He was always willing to help me when I was having trouble with anything. When I first came to doomworld, my graphics were horrible. Nmn built me up and helped create what I have become today.

Now that Nmn has gone, I will return to Doomworld and continue with my graphics design. I will now focus on helping the community in any way that I can. I want to pass down what has been given to me in hopes that I can benefit others in the way that I was.

And so, this is my development journal. The community has full rights to using any graphics displayed in this journal, as long as I receive full credit for the graphics.
Corrupted Marine

A type of rifle I have been working on for a few days. The first Doom weapon that I have created in a long time.
The HavoX

Re: Corrupted Marine's Art Journal

Post by The HavoX »

Corrupted Marine wrote:I have recently come back online and I read some unfortunate news: Nmn has left us.
Old news.

But anyway, welcome. I've heard great things about you. :-)

Make yourself at home.
Corrupted Marine

Thanks! I seem to be a bit confused now, I guess Nmn is still here???
Anyways, I'm glad to be back into the community. I hope I can help in any way that I can.
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Welcome, CM - I look forward to seeing more of your creations!
hitmanx

Post by hitmanx »

hey, i've seen you before over at doomworld, you've done some great stuff, hope to see more. :D

Post by Alter »

yeah nmn is still alive ^_^ nice rifle :D
Paul

Post by Paul »

Corrupted wrote:I guess Nmn is still here???
Yep, he I sure is ;)

Nice to see you back CM! I've been wondering where have you been since so many awesome projects were on a roll and never got done. I'm, as always, willing to help you in many aspects of drawing and stuff.

I cannot join your crusade to DW however, as I auto-banned myself by losing my own password :? ... :lol:

That rifle over there is fucking badass! Very Turok esque feel to it. Great work!
MasterOFDeath

Post by MasterOFDeath »

Yay, another great weapon artist returns. :)
Corrupted Marine

Sorry for the slow progress. Ive been busy with a few other things lately. Focusing on other artwork as well as doom graphics.

I just made a couple changes to make it look more original. I think it looks better this way...

Heres more of my creations:
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3655 ... flyql6.png
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/851/ro ... inguv7.png
hitmanx

Post by hitmanx »

man! your a fantastic artist, keep it up. But when you finish your weapons could you put hands on them, or.nah i guess you could leave that to whoever uses it mabye, so they can put it wherever they want...Don't mind me lol
Corrupted Marine

Thanks for the kind comments. Yes, I will go back and add hands to this one later. I'm working on a couple other weapons right now, so they will be posted very soon.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Very nice works. Only I personally preferred the first version of the rifle.
Corrupted Marine

heh, well I guess whoever wants to use it can just use whichever version they prefer. The reason I like that one better is because the first one looks too plain. Not very original. I mean how many weapons do you see with a scope and barrel??? Too many. I just went with a plasma launcher.
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

*Salutes Corrupted Marine* Cool. When can we expect more sweet guns of ownage?

Return to “Development Journals”