Wad In Progress/Limbo

In this forum, you can start an ongoing development diary detailing the progress on your latest mods in progress.

Moderator: wildweasel

Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

Try "setslot". I get the same problem with "addslotdefault", so I don't mess with that any more. Nuke Bomb pretty 0_0..............Oh yeah! Try it!
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

Link went Bye Bye :( . I thought you wern't allowed to use Rapidshare...eh, the stuff I can't recall.
Zeg-Vok

Post by Zeg-Vok »

I tryed setslot before . . . didnt work

Oh, and the problem with the nuke is with the A_Mushrooms, and the number of extra crap being spawned, I changed the health of the 3 extra effects actors to 1, and set the Nukiebomb projectile's damage to 6, and it works a lot better.

Mooload exploded from what I've heard, and I posted that before I read Weasel's declaration of war from the heavens against rapidshare . . . so :wink:
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Doomed Soul wrote:
Link went Bye Bye :( . I thought you wern't allowed to use Rapidshare...eh, the stuff I can't recall.
It's not that you're not allowed to use it - it's just that if you want your file to last longer than a month, you really shouldn't use it.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Your still able to upload things to mooload. It's just that all files that have been uploaded in the past are lost (I forget the exact date when it exploded).
Zeg-Vok

Post by Zeg-Vok »

"Update"

A pic of my completely redone Ultimatum weapon beginning to take form. I've already got the main projectiles graphics done, and it looks quite suhweet. Any feedback, comments, insults, are welcome.

wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

It looks okay so far, I like the basic idea of it. I assume you're going to add some kind of texture to the weapon eventually? I'm thinking brushed metal would work.
Doomed Soul

Post by Doomed Soul »

I see a cool weapon begening to form.
Zeg-Vok

Post by Zeg-Vok »

I've got it basically done except when it comes to colors and possibly a texture. Although Im not quite happy with the shading and such. And the white lines and such are going to be animated with some form of red . . . stuff

The Projectile is based off of a spiraling thing I found from a weapon mode that I unfortunately forgot the name to, it had a vortex ripper gun or something as its BFG that used the sprites I based these off of, the edges just need some minor cleaning

The projectile is fully animated, I've got an over-the-top expolsion planned for it, however not over-the-top like my Nukebomb, that I wont re-upload untill I find suitable weapon graphics.

EDIT: The Projectile is based off of one of Xaser's projectile sprites, kudos and credits to him
Last edited by Zeg-Vok on Mon Jul 17, 2006 23:11, edited 1 time in total.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Very nice cannon. Only needs some contrast and texture and/or details.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

The projectile was Xaser's, just FYI.
hitmanx

Post by hitmanx »

looking good so far, keep it up.
Zeg-Vok

Post by Zeg-Vok »

Well, I basically overlayed a brushed metal texture I made from a tutorail awhile ago, messed with the contrast, and added the red fill, but it seems incomplete, besides adding color to it, why does it look so unfinished?
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

The weapon appears too shiny and smooth. Rough it up a little.
Zeg-Vok

Post by Zeg-Vok »

Well, I've decided to release the main wad and a coop wad I modified to use some of the new stuff from my Mod. Now, the levels wad is essentially Toke's coopbuildm, just slightly modified with actor placement changes and some texture changes, I in no way take credit for any of the levels, and I know this is a touchy subject, the whole releasing modified versions of levels made by a now deceased member of the community. But I actually did this long before his passing, and kept forgetting to just EMail him and ask his permission to release it, if anyone has any objections to me releasing this, and they aren't just "Your an asshole for releasing it, the guy died" arguments, then I will respecably (respectively?) take it down.

I think this is the version with the non-lagging nuke, and a few other fixes.

Any bugs, please inform me.

http://www.fetusscramble.com/downloads/ ... -26-06.zip

http://www.fetusscramble.com/downloads/ ... -26-06.zip

Again, dont get pissed off at me for the maps, just give me a valid reason, and I will more than happily take it down, and even apologize

Return to “Development Journals”