Marty's Mod Journal

In this forum, you can start an ongoing development diary detailing the progress on your latest mods in progress.

Moderator: wildweasel

Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

hey, even blood rescources with hernades hands is still ok. :p
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Agent Hernandez: Dawn of Tomarrow

* What's going on? Well, right now, Decorate confuses the hell out of me. I don't know what happened, but my mind blanked out on Decorate knowledge.

* Anyway, here are the five weapons I'm keeping.

- Protecta Shotgun
- Silenced Pistol
- Dartgun
- Assault Rifle
- Melee
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Agent Hernandez: Dawn of Tomorrow

* I think I fixed my problem with my Decorate knowledge.

* I'm redoing the mod from scratch. This way, I can code things alittle bit better.

* Agent Hernandez is currently getting a new bio, so when I finish that, I'll post it here.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

* The Next-Generation of the mod (ooooo) was started today, this incarnation will be better than the last...I hope.

* The first weapon, the Judgement Pistol (Silenced) has been graphically complete. I started to code it :P
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

* If any of you have any idea what's going on in my life, you'll know that my computer was formatted during a freak system restore. So, my new pistol graphics and my hand graphics are gone...for right now. I've learned that I may be able to recover these files, but that can take awhile...so don't hold your breath.

* If any of you have read WW's journal, you'll know that he and I (Not so much me right now) are working on a sorta companion mod to AH: DoT. Simply titled "Diaz" right now, the mod focuses on Hernandez's love interest, Olivia Diaz. The mod chronologiclly takes place before AH: DoT, which will lead into the events of AH: DoT. More on that later, although I'm not going to be updating the mods progress here.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

* For the second time, my computer exploded (Not exactly, but meh), so I had to do another system restore. I'm beginning to lose faith in Doom editing, has I no longer want to do it. I mean, if I will ever find my resources again, I'll surely start working on it again.

* So what now? What is there to do?
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

* LET THIS LIVE DAMNIT!

* SLOWLY recovering files. I recovered some files, though nothing of interest yet. I'll keep you guys posted on that.

*Started working on a new weapon, a Magnum. Graphics by Paul, Snarboo, and edited off of Diaz's Revolver with WildWeasel's permission. It's using Doomguy hands for a placeholder, but when I recover the AgentH hands, I'll be sure to re-glove it.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

* Ok, so has you may or may not have heard, "Diaz: The Last Hours of Purity" has been released! It's a great mod, but of course, you know that right? I think I already explained the whole situation with that mod in relation to this one...I'll be sure to write up a story later on for Agent H or something.

* I started work on Agent H. again, since I really need something to do. I've gotten my hand resources back and I'm ready for editing!
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Excellent! I was hoping that my little remark on the Armory front page would get your attention ^_^
Paul

Post by Paul »

I want screenshots of this, please :)
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

There are a couple of outdated screenshots a couple pages back, but I plan on getting some once I complete a couple weapons.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Agent Hernandez: DoT

* My computer (not the one I'm on right now), is unable to connect to the internet for whatever reason...so...here goes! (EDIT: Lol, back on my computer)

* I'm redoing the hands to be a little bit more than black doomguy gloves with sleeves. The hands are going to look TOTALLY new! It will be awesome, promise!

* Voice acting ahoy! I'm deciding whether I should use the Pain Killer sounds Weasel had given me or recoding some of my own...

* I'm currently working on both the pistol and the melee (Jeet Kune Do Style). I'm playing with interesting effects on the melee to make it, "different". Let's put it this way, the melee is going to be REALLY different than with other mods.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Agent Hernandez: DoT

* Well, it's that time...time to unveil the hand design...:D

*drum roll*

Ok, compare this...which is the hand I based it off of...

TO THIS!

Comments please!
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

I love it...it's very Splinter Cell.
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

AH:DoT

* Current progresses? Well, I'm almost done with the melee and the Judgement Pistol. There are a few quirks I need to work out but everything seems to be going fine!

* Started work on a new HUD Face :D

Return to “Development Journals”