Page 8 of 8
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 0:01
Hey guys, remember that first screenshot I posted of the mod? Compare it with this...
PUNCH N' CHOP RETURNS!
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:00
Agent Hernandez: Dawn of Tomorrow
: Replacing/Redoing melee. It's a lot more Diaz styled now, but it still runs off it's "invisible" ammo known as Stamina.
: Judgment Mark II Pistol, finish graphics and coding.
: Create frames for Riot Response Subdual Mode.
: Implement "Hernandez Time". Name pending
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:09
Just kidding, this mod looks awesome, if it's half as good as Diaz we're in for a treat
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 15:22
It will be, if I have anything to say about it! Marty, let me know if you need any help coding things. Odds are, I'll be up for it!
Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 18:51
Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 21:32
So how long has this bad boy been in development? Wasn't this one of Weasel's first mods for ZDoom, too?
Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 21:36
It was actually my third ZDoom mod (after Doom Aesthetics Mod and Doom Operational Support) - while I've had a barely-started version lying around for a year now (all that's changed is I deleted the Dehacked lump), Marty expressed his interest in picking it up, so I let him have it. Er, in a good way, I mean.
Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 23:03
Snarboo wrote:Sweet. :D
So how long has this bad boy been in development?
Unfortunately, not that long. It's only been a couple of days, but there's a lot of stuff I'm doing.
- Edited the Dual Plasma Pistol graphics!
- Reworked and recoded the Shovel. There's a bit of a problem with the animation, but right now it's working great!
- Created the TITLEPIC (As you can see in this topic). I also redid the menus as well!
- Added new quit messages!
Extreme Measures HC is going to play very similar to the original, but I still want it to be a new experience. So there's going to be a lot of added things here and there, new behaviors for weapons, etc. etc.
Also, AH:DoT is not canceled
. Right now, I'm using this as a kind of refresher to get back into things. I'll try to update progress as soon as it happens! :D
Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 23:14
Sounds good. :) I wish that the original Extreme Measures worked in ZDoom so I could get myself even moar pumped up for this.
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:54
I updated my post slightly. AH:DoT is NOT canceled
Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 22:35
It took me forever to take this shot! The shovel is hitting the fireball, making it explode! Saves you from getting hit, but it's hard to block projectiles this way.
Freezing ass with the mighty Unification Coolant Gun!
- HUD added! Thanks Weasel! :P
- "Unification Coolant Gun" added! This is a remake of the Freeze Ray weapon in the original XM with some nice new twists :D Also, I'm working on making certain projectiles freezeable! It's still got some kinks I need to work out, but it's fairly good to go!
- "Grinder Shotgun" added! Thanks Xak :P
- Shovel can now swat projectiles in their place. So far, this only works on Imp fireballs, but soon other things will be blockable! (I'm attempting to make it so you can send projectiles back by hitting them, too)