OFFICIAL RESOURCE REQUEST THREAD

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

MidoriMan

Post by MidoriMan »

Once again, I desire a model rip frame set of the Walther P38, needless of the source.
BlazingPhoenix

Post by BlazingPhoenix »

I was wondering if someone could put a snowflake on the IceWand I submitted to the ARW.
JacKThERiPPeR

Post by JacKThERiPPeR »

I wonder if anyone could make a shovel with 2 attacks like in Postal 2 or Half-Life 2 SMOD.
Zeg-Vok

Post by Zeg-Vok »

I can Imagine a large portion of these requests go unread and unanswered, but Im wondering if there is any place for me to get 1st parson hands that have more of a spellcasting effect (Other than HeXeN and Heretic)
Marty Kirra

Post by Marty Kirra »

Oblivion perhaps?
Nick_Perrin

Post by Nick_Perrin »

Zeg-Vok wrote:I can Imagine a large portion of these requests go unread and unanswered, but Im wondering if there is any place for me to get 1st parson hands that have more of a spellcasting effect (Other than HeXeN and Heretic)
Witchaven. Look it up, im sure you can find a demo somewhere. XWE can open the files you need to find the weapon frames.

Post by Alter »

Hey i need some good muzzle flash for shotgun!
Paul
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by Paul »

Here's a good hint - don't even THINK of expecting anyone to make your requests if you just throw the ideas into the basket.

You have much more chance of finding someone to fill your needs for a gun contacting various people via pms, but stating requests here is a good idea nevertheless.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

I like to think of the request thread as a ground for budding weapon artists to find inspiration, not necessarily as a place where users can instantly hook up with an artist that can give them exactly what they need. Though there are situations where requests are for resources that already exist...

Post by Alter »

I know there exists 4 muzzle flash pack but it doesn't have right muzzle flash for shotguns :( if i had it then i could release new cave SSG version with good muzzle flash as single weapon for ARW
Paul

Post by Paul »

Try these on for size

Post by Alter »

Thanks a lot paul now weapon is way better you will see it in ARW thread
Zeg-Vok

Post by Zeg-Vok »

Anyone have that zip of Darkforces Sprites that was posted somewere someplace somehow?
Snarboo

Post by Snarboo »

I need weapon sounds from Doom 3, preferably from Doom 2.5. If you could put them into a wad file and post a link to the wad in my current thread in Developement Journals, that would be nice!
lizardcommando

Post by lizardcommando »

Can someone give me the Half Life 2 shotgun sounds? I need them for my mod for the assault shotgun. It would probably be best if you post the download in my mod journal. Thanks in advance.

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”