Chupacabra!

Anything that doesn't fit into other forums.
ChupaReaper

Chupacabra!

Post by ChupaReaper »

I bet you're thinking: "What the hell is this guy taking!" or what is a Chupacabra. It has some relevance to me (see my user name <<)!
So here's me reading the newspaper and I'm struck by the name Chupacabra, aparantly they've found a real one (well a head I think). See this link if you've got absolutly nothing to do! http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070831/ap_ ... chupacabra
Why do I like these things? Their name sounds good and some (mythical) pics of them look good too! I should add one into my 3d resource project soon...
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

"Hey Simmons! What's the name of that Mexican lizard that eats all the goats?"
"That would be the Chupacabra, sir!"
"Hey Griff! Chupa-thingy! How 'bout that? I like it. It's got a ring to it."
Visplane_Overflow

Post by Visplane_Overflow »

Am I the only person who thought Red vs Blue wasn't that funny? Or that the Warthog really did look like a walrus?
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

Aww, Yahoo went and expired the Chupacabra page, damn them, but here's a new link!: http://paranormal.about.com/b/a/063313.htm According to this page, they live in abandoned gold mines where no one ever returns from?! Hard to beleve as real, but, now it is!
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

ChupaReaper wrote:Hard to beleve as real, but, now it is!
I see nothing conclusive in that article. In fact, there have been far more convincing "finds" and sightings in the past. However, most have been explained as sightings of hairless dogs, or semi-decayed remains of well known animals.

I'm not saying they don't exist, but I see no reason to be more convinced of their existence than I was before - which was hardly convinced at all really.
Visplane_Overflow

"Seabears and fairy tales are real!" - Fake Science Monthly
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

I see where the critism comes from, but they did find an actual head of a fanged dog, might not actually be a chupacabra, but still, could be, it's not like its impossible for such a thing to exist, unlike a Spider Mastermind... though it would be cool if that weren't true, well, then again, I wouldn't like to be on the recieving end of that chaingun!
Visplane_Overflow

I wasn't critisizing your beliefs, I was just making fun of the topic. I'm the resident mean bastard, remember?
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

It's a bit difficult to remeber anything about somebody who very rarely posts.
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

No critism taken, they found a head, that's enough for me! It's a shame there's no back spikes though and that it's a dog not a large wolf, but still, my favourite 'mythical' creature!
Visplane_Overflow

Phobus wrote:It's a bit difficult to remeber anything about somebody who very rarely posts.
I apologize for not dedicating my time towards solely upping my post count, Phobus. =p

At any rate, yes, the Chupa thing is pretty cool and stuff.
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

I'm gonna model one for GZDoom soon, to look like it does in that pic at the top.
DBThanatos
Persecution Complex

Post by DBThanatos »

well, Im from Mexico, and I can say that not even here the chupacabras myth is convincing. That and the fact that in the 90's the mexican goverment used that chupacabras stuff as a decoy to keep the people's attention away from the political murders and all kind of oddities.

In short, I'm still doubtful of it's existance. (just an opinion you know)

DBT
ChupaReaper

Post by ChupaReaper »

Well there's no proof that it exists or that the head they found's of a chupacabra, but (unless the head's fake) there must be some sort of fanged animal about -though if there had been, there would some more news and facts about it by now, yet it did reach the English newspapers all the way from Mexico... They probably don't exist and this is all for money or something, but I haven't read anything about that fanged dog's head being fake, or real.
sykesccorp

Post by sykesccorp »

"i beleve its called a chupamablahblah" quote from billy from the grim adventers of billy and mandy lol any way i cant wait to see how that model turns out and second i like the myth its a cool myth but yea the odds of it are well like usual myths but still.....

Return to “Off-Topic”