Looking for a not too hard wad

Anything that doesn't fit into other forums.
Lioyd_Irving

Looking for a not too hard wad

Post by Lioyd_Irving »

I'm a new doomer. I finished the two DOOMs in the "Hurt me plenty" skill and I'm now playing Evilution. I know some good fighting strategies but i know I suck compared to most players, which are veteran Doomers. Most WADs I find (every WAD actually) are for super-fraggers, but I'm just a super-rookie and I'd like to find some appropriate WAD (not too hard, but not too easy either) so I can advance at my own rythm.

:oops:
Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler all drank water. You criminal scum !
Phobus

Post by Phobus »

Best wads to find for easy play are old ones. Try looking around the /idgames archive for older wads, as to begin with, everybody made their wads so that they were rather simple (mainly because nobody knew what they were doing) and that generally made them easier than todays wads.
Blade Nightflame

Re: Looking for a not too hard wad

Post by Blade Nightflame »

Lioyd_Irving wrote:I'm a new doomer. I finished the two DOOMs in the "Hurt me plenty" skill and I'm now playing Evilution.
Good, now try Ultra Violence. Once you think you can frickin' berserk a Cyberdemon out of boredom, try Nightmare. It's fun. :twisted:
Lioyd_Irving

Post by Lioyd_Irving »

Too late d00d...i already started. :)
Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler all drank water. You criminal scum !
Pluck101

Post by Pluck101 »

tarakans on doomwadstation. just try it...

http://www.doomwadstation.com/2006/tarakans/ :twisted:
Your future has become.... FORSAKEN!
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Somehow I don't think Lioyd is looking for a not too hard Doom wad anymore, considering he hasn't been new for about two years (judging from the date of the first post).

Return to “Off-Topic”