Monster Deathmatch - Needs extra help!

Talk about our & your projects.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Monster Deathmatch - Needs extra help!

Post by Rachael »

http://skulltag.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18393

I'm looking for mappers, and weapon spriters (preferably people who can make monster weapons from the first person view).

The coding for this project is mostly done, so anything further that's needed will be molded around these extras!

If you have any experience in these fields, please reply here and you'll be granted access to the hidden development forum.

Thank you to all who are willing to help. :)
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Re: Monster Deathmatch - Needs extra help!

Post by Rex Claussen »

SoulPriestess wrote:I'm looking for mappers ....
I have some experience in this area, and would love to give back to you for hosting DooM Nexus & the Persecution Complex forums, but between real life and my other commitments I am up to my eyeballs in work.

What is your time-frame, as I may be able to do a small map some time in the summer?
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

Hmmm... well... don't really have one right now. At this point, it is planned to release just the code as a final product fairly soon (when Skulltag is able to properly handle it), but the maps and stuff ... pretty much when I get them. I had one offer for mapping but he never got back to me on it.

I appreciate it, though, and will gladly take your contribution when it becomes available. :D
Sniper 109

Post by Sniper 109 »

I have some good experience in spriting, I also happen to specialize in weapon sprites. I'm also able to map. Could I join the project?
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

You can - right now it's in a "pause" state though. But if you do want to help, I certainly won't turn you down!

Return to “Projects”