I had to create a new account...

General discussion about DRD & website stuff.
Syfo-Dyas

I had to create a new account...

Post by Syfo-Dyas »

Hello, user XDelusion here. I had to create a new account because for what ever reason I could not get any of my passwords to work with my old Login. I then tried to use the reset password feature, but it went on to tell me that neither a user existed by the name of XDelusion, nor did my e-mail address.

I assumed my account had been deactivated seeing as I'd not been active in these forums for some time, so I tried to create a new account, but this then told me that XDelusion already existed, so faced with this paradox, I created the Syfo-Dyas account instead.

For this reason I wanted to write and tell you guys so that you could delete my old XDelusion account if you wished.

Thankx and sorry for the problems.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Re: I had to create a new account...

Post by Rex Claussen »

Welcome back, XDelusion.

Initiated any good clone programs lately? Say, on a remote water-covered world? Heh.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Post by Rachael »

We aren't going to delete the old account, however we can merge two accounts together. Please continue Enjay's dialogue with you in PM and we will get this sorted out. Welcome back, by the way. :)
Syfo-Dyas

Post by Syfo-Dyas »

Thank you, and thank you, and no Rex, as far as I know, my body is still dead and frozen in a casket somewhere, no thanks to Count Dooku, though I can neither confirm or deny this legend. In fact, I'm not sure I ever even went to the planet of the aiwha-bait in the first place, it could have been Dooku posing as me this whole time, then again it might have been my sensitivity in regards to matters of time and space, perhaps I saw what was upon the horizon and in my haste, secretly arranged for clones to be grown...

...though if I did, I must admit that I did not stop to think about how the clones might feel about all of this...

Return to “General”