Mouse cursor in middle of screen

Bugs that have been resolved.

Moderator: Graf Zahl

Hugh G Rection

Mouse cursor in middle of screen

Post by Hugh G Rection »

Hi Peeps,

I got rid of the doom overhaul mod and decided to clean install GZ DooM (2.1.0) and the zdoom-dhtp-20150723 texture pack. Everything was excellent except that the windows mouse pointer was on the middle of my screen. After trying and failing to get rid of it by changing the settings in-game, I found a solution involving disabling visual themes from the shortcut I made. Worked like a charm and all was well until I upgraded to GZ doom 2.1.1 64bit. Damn mouse pointer was back and the compatibility options, including "disable visual themes", were greyed out.

My system is a Dell XPS8900 with a skylake core I7 with 16GB of ram. I'm running x64 Win 7 fully patched. My video card is a nVidia GTX 970.

While I have the floor, I'd like to thank all the guys who worked so hard to make GZ DooM. I know it's a labor of love, but I'm still amazed at how much went into making it. Thank You. And thanks in advance forr helping me with this!
Graf Zahl
GZDoom Developer
GZDoom Developer

Re: Mouse cursor in middle of screen

Post by Graf Zahl »

Have you tried a more recent devbuiild? AFAIK this was fixed after the 2.1.1 release.
Hugh G Rection

Post by Hugh G Rection »

Is there a release more recent then 2.1.1-x64?
Blue Shadow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Blue Shadow »

Official release? No. But you might want to try a development build, as Graf said.

http://devbuilds.drdteam.org/gzdoom/
Graf Zahl
GZDoom Developer
GZDoom Developer

Post by Graf Zahl »

Closed due to lack of feedback, so I assume it has been resolved.

Return to “Closed Bugs”