The Parallax Enigna ..... Or Something

Moderators: Rex Claussen, Persecution Complex Team - Paranoid, Phobos Directive Team

Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

The Parallax Enigna ..... Or Something

Post by Rex Claussen »

Unbeknownst to the unwashed masses I had been quietly laboring on the final map of Parallax. Alas, I decided it wasn't consistent with the Xen theme of the rest of the maps in the Xen episode, and I have scrapped my work. But not to worry, my work was not abandoned. I have "repurposed" it for another two maps, which I have added to the episode that I am loosely calling the "Mixed Bag Episode", but which is officially named "Parallax: A Little Bit of This ....."

As for the final map of the Xen episode, I have started on it and (as usual with me) it's slow going. Still, I am metaphorically chipping away at a block of granite in the hope that a somewhat decent sculpture will emerge.

Stand by,
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Re: The Parallax Enigna ..... Or Something

Post by Enjay »

It's just good to hear that you are still working away on this. Thanks for the update.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

In what I can only describe as an unnatural spurt of creativity, I have built almost half of the final map ("Fortress: Xen"). That's half a map in about 3 weeks. This is unheard of in the recent annals of my projects, where it sometimes takes me months to complete a single map. On top of that, I have a fairly clear idea of what the remainder of the map will look like, and it's a matter of applying elbow grease to its construction. So, huzzah for me, I declare!
Enjay
Developer
Developer

Post by Enjay »

And with a mighty "huzzah", the crowd signalled their approval.
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Post by Rex Claussen »

Rex Claussen wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 21:29 .... I have built almost half of the final map ("Fortress: Xen").
I'm pleased to announce that all mapping on the finale map was completed a few weeks ago. Now, what remains in terms of heavy lifting, is the space station map (Map 29).

Onward & upward.

Return to “News”