FreeDoom Guns

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

Lioyd_Irving

FreeDoom Guns

Post by Lioyd_Irving »

Where can i get the weapons of the "gun at the bottom right of the screen" version ? Thanx you.
Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler all drank water. You criminal scum !
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

1: Resource request thread.
2: Even then, what are you talking about :?
Lioyd_Irving

Post by Lioyd_Irving »

1. Didn't know where to place this thread.

2. I've seen screenshots(probably from earlier versions) where the gun was at the bottom right of the screen instead of the center. And there was a magnificent sawed-off shotgun sprite, along with others. I'd like to find them.
Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler all drank water. You criminal scum !
DuduKrazy

Post by DuduKrazy »

you could download the freedoom wad file and rip it off yourself. the only problem is that most weapons are too much overused. i've seen that sawed-off shotgun before in a million wads.
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

I'm pretty sure the Freedoom SF project page has older versions of the Freedoom IWAD on it, so look there.

But yeah, as Dudu said, it's been abused to Hell and back, then back to Hell again.
Lioyd_Irving

Post by Lioyd_Irving »

Which is the number of this version and where can I find it ?
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

Just keep downloading older versions until you find the one that has the resources you want. (Though I'll at least give you a hint from the best of my knowledge: version 0.3 was, I believe, the first Freedoom to include Scuba Steve's centered pistol graphics.)

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”