Questions about posting my weapons mod

Do you have a question about making weapon mods, or do you just need some tutorials and resources? Ask about all of that here.

Moderator: wildweasel

Mr. Mistoffelees

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Dear Chronoteeth,

Is it permissible to label it as an RS (which I presume means "Resource")? This IS something of a grab bag of stuff, but not an outright resource... I think...

I would like some feedback before I trouble Wildweasel with hosting it, as I am certain there is a lot of face-lifting possible for my mod. I'm glad you all are here, though: I also visit Doomworld.com frequently to search for other mods or graphics, and no matter what the post actually IS, one or more jerks tend to try and flay the author alive. From my interactions with all of you so far, I'm pretty sure I will have a *much* better chance of getting advice, suggestions, and help, rather than getting a bunch of clowns with no life whose one goal is to coat everything with a thick layer of abuse. Yick.

Thank you, Chronoteeth!
-Mr. Mistoffelees

P.S. Who made the Red Queen mod? I used the laser/particle rifle graphics, but there isn't any readme in the compressed file. I THINK you are one of the authors, but I'm not sure: I just know there were three or four authors and that I can't remember who they are. Once I post my mod, everyone here can help me fill in ALL of the credits I can't remember or whatever. I certainly don't want to hurt or offend anyone, especially not after such a warm welcome!
Chronoteeth

Post by Chronoteeth »

Rapidshare, not resource. Honestly, as it is, just upload it. Don't matter if rapidshare is the least preferred. We're still gonna DL it.
wildweasel
DRD Team Admin (Inactive)

Post by wildweasel »

The rule only states that Rapidshare shouldn't be used to resources because of the expiring links. You can use it to upload your mod, but only if you're willing to upload it again every time it expires.

Return to “Weapon Modding Help & Resources”