What is one thing YOU would like to see on DRD Team?

General discussion about DRD & website stuff.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

What is one thing YOU would like to see on DRD Team?

Post by Rachael »

Every Doom community website fills some sort of niche. There are not many new school Doomers out there who haven't heard of DRD Team by now.

But I believe it can do something more.

I am not looking to grow the site, per se, so much as offer something more that's missing from the Doom community. We already have many, many forums, including those for source ports, editors, utilities, mods, conversions, mapsets, or even author websites for their respective creations.

DRD Team already hosts file store and subversion repositories for some of the more big-name mods out there, also allowing the users of said repositories privacy if they want it - something not a lot of sites in our community do.

But there's always something missing. There's something YOU want a Doom community website to do for you. What would it be?

(Note that not everything is feasible, due to effort towards implementation, or server resources, but if it's a good idea we'll see what we have available to work with) :)
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Re: What is one thing YOU would like to see on DRD Team?

Post by Rex Claussen »

There were a couple of ideas in this thread.

There was another idea in this thread.
Gez
Developer
Developer

Post by Gez »

Honestly, I don't see anything else that really needs doing.
NeuralStunner

Post by NeuralStunner »

Gez wrote:Honestly, I don't see anything else that really needs doing.
Pretty much this. You're already doing a fantastic service: I can't really think of anything more, either.
Dean Koontz wrote:Human beings can always be relied upon to exert, with vigor, their God-given right to be stupid.
Spoiler: System Specs

Return to “General”