Private Project members...

General discussion about DRD & website stuff.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Private Project members...

Post by Rachael »

If you wish to bypass the "first post needing approval" restriction on this site, simply make a post in your project's home forum. All the private project forums now allow you to post without approval, thus increasing your post count and bypassing the restriction.

This should make it easier for you to jump in and start contributing to your project right away! :)

My reasoning for this is - you have to be approved by a project leader anyway - and obviously no spam bot would ever be able to pull that off - and since spam bots can't post in these private forums it means that it should be safe to allow anyone who does have access to do so. :)
Rex Claussen
Developer
Developer

Re: Private Project members...

Post by Rex Claussen »

Welcome back. How is college going? (I recall you mentioning you'd be out of the loop for a while for start of college.)

I don't mean to derail the thread, but any chance you'll have time soon to complete the "Mission Computer" for The Phobos Directive? If so, I'll fix up the wad with the stripped-down code and send it to you.
Rachael
Developer
Developer

Re: Private Project members...

Post by Rachael »

Haven't started college yet, my last absence was to actually move all my stuff here. College will start in the fall.

I do have time, but not for long.

Return to “General”